Sunday, October 24, 2010

Just because I needed something else to do!

Why not avoid house work like the plaque? I feel that way most days...oh well. I thought I would give this a go, since we have family and friends all over who we do not get to talk with on a regular bases. So as many of you know we are a Army family, we have been enjoying this ride since 2007. With two duty stations under our belt we are ready for number 3! We have two daughters, Natalie(4) and Addisyn(1) who keep me pretty busy. Especially Ms Natalie...she is a very high strung kid. The stories I have of that one! yikes. We have a dog, Jackson Blue, who we adopted at Ft. Lewis. Amazing dog...he's old and stubborn none the less but loyal and great with the kids. He has to be...he eats from under AE's(Addisyn's) highchair and normally steals what Nat leaves on the plate after she leaves the table and forgets to put the dish away! We also have a cat....Rosalie Pretty Daisy...do not forget the Pretty Daisy Natalie will remind you! So with all this madness I am a full/part time college student depending on how crazy I feel that semester. I attend American Military University for my BS in Criminal Justice Forensics. It keeps me busy. So here I am with a extremely busy life and deciding...Hey I should blog...someone may want to read this madness! Enough with the intro, lets get to a real blog post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment